What is NCIAP
People’s Medical Care?
NCIAP Medical Care, Inc. is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. NCIAP provides basic and specialist health care services to uninsured. Our motto is to provide “hassle-free health care for all”.
There are no insurance claims to file, no worry about deductibles, and no fear of being in or out of the network of your insurance carrier.
Why do we need NCIAP?
This service is for patients who are uninsured like visitors, immigrants or those who unable to pay high medical expenses. With NCIAP you don’t have claims to file, no worry about deductibles, and no fear of being in or out of the network of your insurance carrier.
By simply paying a flat fee of $55, a patient can get access to primary medical care.
Who supports NCIAP?
The organization is run by the support and contribution from the members of local community, businesses. Every $500 you donate us will help us serve 10 more patients.
We asked our platinum sponsors as to why they support NCIAP. Here’s what they said:
- I resonate with noble cause
- I know folks personally who have benefitted from this service
- Uninsured is a critical issue which is getting solved through this community organization
- It is my way of giving back to the community
- It is an organization that leads by example
- What legacy are we leaving behind is what I think, and this is one of the things I ask my kids to follow – to serve the community just like we are supporting NCIAP
News and Events
We strive to provide you with timely updates and exciting opportunities to engage with our community.Read More
NCIAP Annual Gala 2023 event
12th Annual Gala – Saturday Feb 4th, 2023 at Sheraton RTP Celebrating 12 Years of Service – Join Us for the Annual Gala on Feb 4th, 2023! Please click...
NCIAP’s interview with Radio Nyra
Please check out Dr. Jindal, Founding Board Member of NCIAP, interview on Radio Nyra, sharing how NCIAP is serving the community....